A variety of factors can cause knee, hip and ankle pain, which is a common problem. Below are some of the most common causes of knee pain:
1. Not being able to maintain your normal active lifestyle. If you find yourself not able to do the activities you normally enjoy, such as tennis, golf, cycling, or walking, you should see a physician.
2. Pain that gets worse at night and interferes with sleep. Inflammation, which is your body’s reaction to pain, tends to intensify at night. This inflammation can trigger higher levels of pain.
3. Catching, popping, or locking. This is a sign that the cartilage in the joint has torn or that bits of cartilage has broken off in the joint space. The cartilage may wear away completely if it is left untreated.
4. Difficulty doing simple tasks. Some patients will experience difficulty putting on shoes and socks or doing other simple activities, such as bending down.
5. Swelling. This could also be a sign that the cartilage in the joint is breaking down. The cartilage may wear out completely if it is left untreated.
Yes, chiropractors can help with knee pain. Some cases of knee pain require medical intervention. But there are also non-invasive treatment options available, including chiropractic care.
Chiropractors use a variety of techniques to help manage pain and improve joint function:
Consult your Chiropractor to see which combination of the above will work best for you and your presented condition
It satisfies us to see our patients return to better health. Let us help you relieve your pain so you can live the life you want!Book My First Trial!
Copyright © 2022 Live Well Chiropractic | All Rights Reserved